"Committed to increase industry support"
In the current economic climate, organizations are concerned with increasing efficiencies, reducing spend, achieving transparency, minimizing risk, upholding quality, and aligning messaging across the globe. Our strategic approach helps clients successfully address these organizational challenges and ensure maximum return on investment in their meetings.
- ComtMed has developed in depth knowledge of industry demands and restrictions such as the pharma code of conduct required in each field and region.
- ComtecMed followsindustry developments, and is aware of each potential sponsor’s products, when they will release new products and when they need more exposure at conferences.
- ComtecMed built long term relationships within the industry; we know who will be interested in participating in the exhibits and which sponsors to contact. For the benefit of our clients, we maintain these long lasting collaborations with industry stakeholders so that our clients’ conferences will receive optimum support and exposure.
- ComtecMed will help to build and implement strategic plans to drive exhibition and sponsorship to each congress, and understand (by carrying out an in-depth client needs assessment) the needs and objectives of exhibitors or sponsors.
- ComtecMed will ensurea dedicated exhibition and sponsorship manager with a deep understanding of the industry and the association world.
- Identify all potential investment opportunities related to the Congress in terms of assets that can be sponsored, as well as find new potential sponsoring partners.
- Identify all potential additional industry non OBGYN related to bring new potential sponsors.
- Communicate the benefits of partnering with the congress and the benefits of being a sponsor.
- Creating customized and value-driven sponsorship packages.
- Deliver an exhibition plan that maximizes congress attendee footfall, sales prospects and networking opportunities.
- Contract with the industry and collect payment in advance.
ComtecMed has a long lasting partnership with the following Pharma Companies:
Novo Nordisk, Perking Elmer, Novartis, Bayer, Teva, Medtronic, Allergan, Sanofi Aventis, Abbott, Merck Serono, MSD, AMS, Astellas, Ferring, GE, GSK, IBSA, IPSEN, Jansen Cilag, Olympus, OM Pharma, Recordati, Pierre Fabre, Astra Zeneca, Eli Lilly, BMS, Pfizer, Roche, Takeda and many more leading global pharmaceutical companies.
ComtecMed has a long lasting partnership with non pharma entities who can be potential sponsors for FIGO